2) Eat quality calories: Limit your consumption of refined and processed foods.
3) Eat more chickpeas and legumes: This is one of the key sources of protein for vegetarians.
4) Consume lots of egg whites: Egg whites are a great source of protein. They are diverse, can be cooked on their own, used in shakes, baking, and many other ways to boost your protein consumption.
5) Eat quinoa instead of rice: Quinoa is similar to rice with the added benefit of having more protein.
6) Eat more nuts: This is a perfect snack to boost your energy and consume healthy fats.
7) Watch your activity level: With it being more difficult for you to meet your protein consumption goals, limit your workouts to ensure you are not burning muscle mass.
8) Invest in BCAAs: This will help you maintain your muscle mass and prevent loss.
9) Increase consumption of essential fatty acids: Increase supplementation with Omega-3s, flaxseed oil and other EFAs to keep up your energy levels.
10) Supplement with iron: Meat is a main source of iron, and many vegetarians lack iron in their diet. Consider adding an iron supplement to your diet.
11) Research protein-rich foods: Meat is not the only source of protein. There are many other good sources of protein you can add to your diet, including tofu, soy, oatmeal, seeds, edamame, spinach, broccoli, peanut butter, and more.
12) Supplement, supplement, and supplement: Find a good protein supplement and use it regularly to ensure you are meeting your protein needs.
Article Source: http://ift.tt/2cep84P
You can’t actually neglect muscle building NUTRITION in your muscle building program. But the thing is, many people avoid the topic of nutrition when it comes to building muscles. They think it’s complicated. It’s simply a matter of obtaining the right information because it is in fact easy to find the right muscle building nutrition foods to complement your workouts. What’s more, your nutrition can even make your muscle building program more successful. With muscle building nutrition sustaining your sufficiently, your workouts would be less tedious. That’s right. Eat more foods for building muscles and you can work out less. What are the top muscle building foods to help you gain strength and muscle mass? LEANbeef. This ought to be a staple in your meals if you want to build muscles fast. Loaded with zinc, iron, B- vitamins and other nutrients that promote the growth of your muscles, you can’t skip lean beef in your nutrition. Other than that, it also provides high-quality nutrition for growing your muscular physique. Take note that not all proteins are equal, but proteins in lean beef contain high amounts of amino acids that work in tandem with insulin to boost muscle growth. If you’re trying to LOSE WEIGHT, lean beef is a valuable option for your nutrition, too. Eat 3 oz of lean beef and you’ll get the same amount of proteins found in 1.5 cups of beans. However, you’ll get half of the amount of calories. Skinless chicken. Chicken, like beef is a good source of high quality protein which is essential for the maintenance and repair of muscles. It also aids in bone health and WEIGHT LOSS. You can prepare delish meals as well because chicken is easy to cook and prepare. At the supermarket, you’ll find meat packaged in single serving sizes. You can season and cook it quickly. Cottage cheese. It’s a perfect nutrition to maintain the health of your muscles because it is an excellent source of pure casein protein. Casein, as a slow digesting protein can sustain your muscle health even if you go on long periods without eating. Eggs. Other than being a good source of high quality protein, eggs also contain the right kind of fat, nine essential amino acids and Vitamin D. It’s food that truly provides excellent value for your money. Contrary to what some studies have reported, eggs are not unsafe for your health. Whey protein. Supplements containing whey protein are the most popular in the fitness industry. They are a fast, convenient and affordable source of protein. Bodybuilders take whey protein supplements in the morning after waking up, as a post-workout supplement and as a supplement to mix with their meals. A scoop of whey protein in your muscle building shake is effective for gaining muscle mass. Then again, see to it that whole foods are your main source of high quality protein, augmented by whey protein supplements. Tuna and other fish. These foods are also rich in protein and OMEGA 3 fatty acids. Being low in fat and high in omega 3 fatty acids, fish also aid in fat loss and revs up your metabolism. Oatmeal. It’s low glycemic index (GI) value makes oatmeal an excellent source of carbohydrates. It’s also minimally processed as a muscle building NUTRITION food. Learn advanced and scientifically-proven exercise and dieting methods to lose weight. Download Burn The Fat to guide you in making lifestyle changes to reduce your weight and be healthy. Make weight loss your lifestyle- it doesn’t need to be inconvenient! Article Source: http://ift.tt/1TQkr0X Article Source: http://ift.tt/2ax8ieA